» FIT PRO ŽIVOT
přístroje pro zdraví

Mipam bio s.r.o (zpět na obsah)

> Obsah, objednávky
> Kontakt

MIPAM BIO S.R.O.

Our firm provide import and wholesale business since 1990 when the political situation has been changed in former Czechoslovakia. Since 1994 we have started to sell appliances for healthy life like Champion and Green Power Juicers, Water Distillers, Bioptron lamps.

In 1996 Mipam bio s.r.o. has been founded. This is company for retail only and it makes about 25% of our sales. The rest of sale (75%) we provide through dealers in the Czech and Slovak Republic.

Our products

The demographics of the our customers are mostly Czech Republic, less Slovak Republic, seldom Austria, Germany, Switzerland, England, Poland, Sweden.

We ensure the complete warranty and post-warranty service for our customers. We co-operate with two top engineers. There is no service problem. We have got many new customers from competitors because of our good after warranty service. In addition we sell the reliable appliances only.

Our company has been activate in this market for many years and has a thorough knowledge in our line of products.

Commercial co-operation

In case you are interested in a commercial co-operation, do not hesitate to contact us.

top


MIPAM BIO

Czech info

Information in Czech

CONTACT

MIPAM bio s.r.o.
Rudolfovská 11
CZ-370 01 Ceske Budejovice
Czech Republic

e-mail: mipam@mipam.cz
phone: +420 - 386 360 509
fax: +420 - 386 351 961
cellular: +420 - 776 584 237

OFFICE HOURS

Mon 8.30 - 12.00 13.00 - 16.00
Tue 8.30 - 12.00 13.00 - 16.00
Wed 8.30 - 12.00 13.00 - 16.00
Thu 8.30 - 12.00  
Fri 8.30 - 13.00  

 

FIT PRO ŽIVOT – Přístroje pro zdraví
Copyright © MIPAM bio s.r.o., České Budějovice, 1998-2017.

Design a realizace ALMS, 1998-2017.


Tyto stránky byly formátovány s použitím kaskádových stylů (CSS2). Tuto technologii podporují pouze novější prohlížeče, proto doporučujeme použít Internet Explorer 5 nebo vyšší, Opera 5 nebo vyšší, popř. Netscape 6 nebo vyšší.